Site Terms & Conditions and Legal Disclaimer
Techniconica is produced, developed and created by Stephen Bailey.
All copyright rights are owned by Stephen Bailey, 2015. All rights reserved.
The Artwork, Visual Designs and Graphical Elements
All artwork created for the game, Techniconica, whether that appears on the printed media such as the cards themselves, our rulebooks and supplements, or on our website, belongs to Stephen Bailey and is provided "as is" and without any warranties.
The 3D graphics were created by Stephen Bailey for the game and are copyrighted to him. All rights reserved.
We make the rules available to you for free via our website - this is to enable you to play the game.
You may print a copy for your own use, although commercial printing of these rules are prohibited without our prior permission. By commercial, we mean paying someone to print the rules in printed format for you and producing them in more than 2 copies at a time. This includes "Print on Demand" services.
You also cannot distribute the rules in any format without the permission of us - we are open to most uses, but please contact us to find out more.
We reserve the right to update the rules from time to time. This may be to clarify how the rules are intended to work or introduce new game elements and features.
The most up to date version can be found on our website here.
The information contained without our website and visual design of the website is owned and copyrighted by Stephen Bailey, 2014.
WE PUBLISH THE WEBSITE ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE, THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES REFERRED TO ON THE WEBSITE (IN SO FAR AS SUCH WARRANTIES MAY BE EXCLUDED UNDER ANY RELEVANT LAW) AND WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY INACCURACIES IN, OR ANY OMISSIONS FROM, THE INFORMATION WHICH THEY MAY CONTAIN.
Information may be changed, updated and removed without notice.
We do not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability apply even if we have been expressly advised of the potential loss.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.